Monday, June 15, 2015

Box Girl project

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B53vKrLdhon7WFoxeGp2d2FZT2c/edit?usp=docslist_api 

This is a project that I did for digital audio for and collaborated with another student from the art institute of Connecticut. The video was shot and edited by him and he gave me permission to fully strip the audio, dialogue and sound effects. I scored his entire video using a midi controller and ProTools nine I also recorded all of the dialogue and sound effects myself. The characters were played by my sister and her husband and I recorded them using a Shure SM 58. The sound effects were all recorded using a Sennheiser shotgun microphone and were then cleaned up in ProTools nine using the waves platinum bundle pack. This was very fun to do because I was working with another student in the city but we kept in constant communication on how he envisioned the audio to be for his project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment