Monday, May 18, 2015

Night Of The Living Dead. Sound Design/score/foley






This project was one of the most tedious yet exciting projects I have ever done. To give you a slight insight on what the goal was for the project we had to strip all audio including dialogue sound effects and music and reconstruct the entire film from beginning to end. This project took me about five weeks to complete. I was in charge of scoring the entire film beginning to end and once that was done I also assisted heavily on Foley and sound design for the last 10 minutes of the movie. To me scoring is an extremely fragile and delicate Art you have to be able to put the view were in a certain mood and or environment that the movie or the director want. I feel I absolutely accomplished the theme and tone of the film with my scoring as well as provided clean and accurate sound effects for my designated design segment. I primarily used ProTools nine for the scoring using my novation 49 midi controller. The Soundesign was recorded with a Sennheiser shotgun microphone and eventually process and cleaned up through ProTools nine using thenwaves noise supressor plug in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment