Friday, May 29, 2015

Radio show Broadcast

Hot 107.1 by José Fernández-Maldonado

https://soundcloud.com/jos-francisco-fern-ndez-maldonado/hot-1071

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO OUR RADIO SHOW 

One of the most difficult yet fun projects I've ever done has two have been creating my own radio show. I essentially had to create five radio shows for this class however the one I chose to describe was by far one of my favorites. We  had to come up with a 15 minute radio broadcast that consisted of advertisements interviews music as well as the DJ Ing of the radio show and intro and outro of everything. Everything was done ourselves from recording the commercials to writing the scripts. It was a lengthy process because it is extremely difficult to get a team of five individuals come together but overall I feel our final product came out amazing. To me one of the most exciting parts of our show was getting someone to sound like Steven Tyler and interviewing him. The theme of the show was set in 1992 I believe so we also had to do our research as to what was going on back of them and incorporate that into the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment