Friday, May 29, 2015

Vocal Recording

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO OUR SONG

RussBac - I Got Rhythm by José Fernández-Maldonado

https://soundcloud.com/jos-francisco-fern-ndez-maldonado/russbac-i-got-rhythm

This was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had recording vocals. I met Russell through my wife and immediately we connected on a musical level. Once he found out that I was in the audio industry and also recorded at home he immediately got together with me and asked if I could record some of his personal projects that he has been wanting to do for some time. Of course I said yes and the result was amazing we started out using two different microphones and audio Technica 2020 as well as an MXL microphone 900. I recorded multiple songs and is using ProTools nine and after hours and hours of recording and mixing and editing and mastering we came up with about five solid tracks that we are very proud to share with others. Russell has sort of an old-school voice and he loves the era of Frank Sinatra and the rat pack. We have already planned on getting together couple more times and hopefully we can continue our recording relationship further and further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment